What Is GHRP-6 - 5MG?
GHRP-6, growth hormone-releasing peptide 6, is a synthetic growth hormone secretagogue that has moderate to high selectivity. GHRP-6 has been shown to promote food intake by stimulating hunger and increasing energy metabolism. Research shows that it can positively impact growth hormone deficiency disorders such as obesity. Further, it has been shown to decrease fat, improve memory and exert positive effects on sex motivation and heart muscles. At Pinnacle Peptides, GHRP-6 for sale is exclusively available for research and experimentation.
Structure Of GHRP-6 - 5MG
Synonyms: GH-Releasing peptide, 87616-84-0
Molecular Formula: C46H56N12O6
Molecular Weight: 873.0 g/mol Sequence: HWAWFK
CAS number: 87616-84-0
PubChem CID: 9919153
Mechanism Of GHRP-6 - 5MG
GHRP-6 is a growth hormone secretagogue/ghrelin receptor agonist. Upon binding to ghrelin receptors, it triggers a series of signalling cascades that eventually lead to the release of growth hormone from the anterior pituitary. Research shows that GH release is mediated by protein kinase C, and it also acts as a functional somatostatin antagonist.
GHRP-6 has been shown to boost memory and cognitive function. A study conducted on a rat model of Alzheimer’s disease found that GHRP-6 treatment brought improvement in Barnes’s maze task. Furthermore, it restored the levels of leptin, glucose and serum cholesterol along with the reduction in hippocampal amyloid ß and acetylcholinesterase levels .
The scientific literature reveals that ghrelin produces its effect on memory by releasing glutamate levels at the presynaptic stage. Glutamate, in turn, binds to the NMDA receptors located on the postsynaptic neuron. Moreover, it enhances the expression of NR2B-subunits, and these effects are thought to be mediated by the activation of the GHS-R1a receptor .
Research shows that GHRP-6 prevent neuronal death following injury. In a study, administration of epidermal growth factor and GHRP-6 improved neuronal survival following ischemic injury. Furthermore, it reduced the infarct size and preserved memory after the attack of stroke as compared to the control group .
3. Cardioprotective Effects
Scientific literature points to the fact that GHRP-6 possess cardioprotective effects. A study was conducted to investigate its impact on myocardial infarction size in pigs following coronary artery occlusion. Animals were randomly assigned to receive either GHRP-6 or a normal saline solution. The results revealed a significant reduction in infarct mass (by 78%) and thickness (by 50%). Additionally, a decrease in reactive oxygen species was observed, suggesting that the antioxidant properties of GHRP-6 contributed to mitigating myocardial ischemic damage .
In another study, rats with induced heart failure were administered growth hormone-releasing peptides, including GHRP-6, or saline water twice daily for three days. The findings showed that GHRP-6 increased left ventricular ejection fraction and decreased end-diastolic pressure. Moreover, the progression of cardiac cachexia was slowed down, and reduced levels of ANP, renin, and aldosterone were observed .
4. Wound Healing
GHRP-6 has been shown to improve wound healing. It reduces scar formation, speeds up wound closure and suppresses inflammation via activation of CD36 receptor .
5. Gastric Emptying Time
Ghrelin is a gut hormone that affects gastric emptying time and increases gastric motility. A study was conducted to check the effect of GHRP-6 on diabetic rats with gastroparesis. Gastroparesis is a condition characterized by delayed gastric emptying. The findings indicated that GHRP-6 treatment enhanced gastric emptying time. However, this effect was not observed in the presence of GHRP-6 antagonist .
In another study, GHRP-6 and ghrelin were shown to improve gastric emptying time in mice with septic ileus. Research shows that the activation of the cholinergic pathway in the enteric nervous system by ghrelin is responsible for mediating these effects .
GHRP-6 is a synthetic agonist of the GHS/ghrelin receptor that stimulates growth hormone release. It has the potential to be used in the treatment of gastroparesis and septic ileus. It also possesses cardioprotective effects and prevents cardiac remodeling following injury. Furthermore, it boosts cognition and accelerates wound healing. We don’t encourage its unwarranted use and offer GHRP-6 purchase exclusively for research. Only buy GHRP-6 if you are an authorized researcher.
- Madhavadas, S., B.M. Kutty, and S. Subramanian, Amyloid beta lowering and cognition enhancing effects of ghrelin receptor analog [D-Lys (3)] GHRP-6 in rat model of obesity. Indian J Biochem Biophys, 2014. 51(4): p. 257-62.
- Ghersi, M.S., et al., Ghrelin increases memory consolidation through hippocampal mechanisms dependent on glutamate release and NR2B-subunits of the NMDA receptor. Psychopharmacology, 2015. 232(10): p. 1843-1857.
- Subirós, N., et al., Assessment of dose–effect and therapeutic time window in preclinical studies of rhEGF and GHRP-6 coadministration for stroke therapy. Neurological Research, 2016. 38(3): p. 187-195.
- Berlanga, J., et al., Growth-hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP6) prevents oxidant cytotoxicity and reduces myocardial necrosis in a model of acute myocardial infarction. Clinical Science, 2007. 112(4): p. 241-250.
- Xu, X.-B., et al., GH-releasing peptides improve cardiac dysfunction and cachexia and suppress stress-related hormones and cardiomyocyte apoptosis in rats with heart failure. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology, 2005. 289(4): p. H1643-H1651.
- Mendoza Marí, Y., et al., Growth Hormone-Releasing Peptide 6 Enhances the Healing Process and Improves the Esthetic Outcome of the Wounds. Plast Surg Int, 2016. 2016: p. 4361702..
- Qiu, W.C., et al., Gastric motor effects of ghrelin and growth hormone releasing peptide 6 in diabetic mice with gastroparesis. World J Gastroenterol, 2008. 14(9): p. 1419-24.
- De Winter, B.Y., et al., Effect of ghrelin and growth hormone-releasing peptide 6 on septic ileus in mice. Neurogastroenterology & Motility, 2004. 16(4): p. 439-446.
Certificate of Analysis (COA)
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
Mass Spectrometry (MS)
ExcellentGreat results. Will order soon. Thanks guys
Thank youYou reached my expectations. Thank you.
ReliableReliable, outstanding, trustworthy, amazing....
Fantastic communicationFantastic communication, fast delivery, wonderful product.
Thank youThis product exceeded my expectations. Thank you.
Very good productFrom now on I will use only you guys. Thanks
It is my first orderIt is my first order and I am amazed by everything. The quality of the product is great.
Thank you guysAwesome product, service and delivery. Thank you guys.
Fast Delivery!Great Product! Good Price! Fast Delivery! Doesn't get any better.
Best Experience.Will purchase again real soon.